- Allows study anywhere there is a computer and internet connection to login
- Offers on-demand courses enabling self-paced independent learning
- Practically equips individuals or professional teams to learn new skills or build on existing knowledge through application
- Explores specific emerging industry innovations and practice trends related to Financial Inclusion, Behavioural Economics, Dialogue Education, Consumer Financial Education and Financial Capacity Development approaches
- Provides an easy-to-navigate, engaging, interactive on-line training experience
- Searches and organizes all your courses for quick access on your own personal professional development dashboard with direct site login
- Supports online training course material with printable tools, training aids and background reading for offline use
- Develops your industry vocabulary with a complete printable glossary for each course
- Provides access to peer review and one-on-one coaching or technical assistance from industry professionals and mentors
- Affordably and conveniently helps you meet you continuing professional development requirements;
- Gain a certificate for completing courses, validating that you have undertaken professional development.
- Upon completion of certain foundational courses, individuals will have met the requirements needed to apply for MFO associate status. Learn more about MFO Associate Program
Financial Education Core Curriculum - Financial Negotiations
Financial Education Core Curriculum - Bank Services
Financial Education Core Curriculum - Debt Management
Financial Education Core Curriculum - Savings
Financial Education Core Curriculum - Budgeting
L’éducation des clients aux services bancaires à distance
Consumer Education for Branchless Banking
Getting Started – we’re ready when you are!
Whether it is creating Consumer Financial Education Curriculum, designing interactive multimedia interventions, building branded bespoke learning content, or simply trying to decide which off the shelf on-line learning option is best able to meet your needs …we can help!
Send MFO an Express Enquiry today – we’re ready when you are!
New Blog Discussing G2P and Gender in Pakistan and Colombia
Having cash on hand at the bank doesn’t necessarily translate to having cash in hand for women in Pakistan. New field research conducted by MFO, in partnership with the Pakistan Microfinance Net... Read More
Using Income Patterns to Segment Livelihood Groups: The Case of Smallholder Farmers
In 2014, Financial Sector Deepening Zambia and Microfinance Opportunities (MFO) began the Zambia Financial Diaries—a 52-week study of the financial lives of 352 low-income Zambians. The... Read More
First Dive into the Zambia Financial Diaries
Microfinance Opportunities (MFO) and Financial Sector Deepening Zambia (FSDZ) are pleased to announce the release of the Zambia Financial Diaries: Interim Report. The report presents initial insigh... Read More
Proudly Supported by:
We have dedicated team ready to give you more information..
Please fill in your details below and we will contact you promptly to discuss your needs in more detail.